Monday, April 11, 2011

Penang 2nd Bridge project...

I am proud to be associated with the 2nd Penang Bridge Project under phase 3C (Persimpangan Trumpet Batu Kawan) where HRA Teguh Sdn Bhd was the main contractor. I am attached to sub con HULS Transmission Sdn Bhd for the erecting and stringing of temporary 132KV transmission lines to make way for concrete piling .
It is indeed a new experience for me, supervising such jobs where safety are very essential as all the workers are working barely few meters from the live 132KV span.
I sincerely salute and respect all the workers. They are very experience and braved ..just imagine they have to sit on the cable (span) to do the job ???? . To see more of their action please peep to my facebook..

1 comment:

  1. Hei, curious about what they r doing...
    why don't you share the photos here?

    ReplyDelete