Are you looking for competant HT Chargeman?
If you are looking for HT Chargeman for northern region to supervise, coordinate your project do call me at 019-4560110. Kamaruzaman.
I am doing freelance and already involved in many TNB project.
To name a few; Demolish of 275/132KV TX and related acc at Prai Power Station, Installation of Capacitor Bank at 275KV Yard Prai power Station, relocation of 33KV s/gear and Acc to permanent room at PMU Bayan Lepas, Installation of 275/132/33KV at Prai Power Station, Installation of 33KV link and lightning arrestor at Bukit Raya PPU, Kedah. and many more.
As we know, all TNB jobs which involve installation of 11KV and above required to be supervise by Competent Chargemen to represent Service Engineer at site. Without Chergeman around job cannot be proceed.
So to avoid these hassle be prepared and appoint yr HT Chargeman before you could start any TNB's jobs.
kamaruzaman bin suradi
Roles of Electrical Chargeman
HT Chargeman scope of duty:
1. To comply with: Act 447 Electricity Supply Act. 1990 Part V (23) Competent Control Persons in charge:
No installations or electrical plant equipments other than those owned or managed by supply authority shall be works or operated except by or under the control of persons possessing such qualifications and holding such certificates as may be prescribed, and no persons not possessing the qualifications or holding a certificates as aforesaid shall be in charge of any installations or shall control the operations of any electrical plant or equipments
Any persons who contravenes this section shall be guilty of an offend and shall, on conviction, be liable to a fine not exceeding ten thousand ringgit and, if the contravention be continued, to a fine not exceeding one thousand ringgit for everyday or part of a day during which the contravention is continued after conviction.
2. To ensure the (electrical related) safety of the workers before, during and after completion of the assigned jobs.
3. To ensure all related electrical supply are dead, discharge and earthed/lock throughout the works period and the working area and or equipments are safe to works.
4. To ensure all safety procedures are followed, proper tools are used, PPE are used and methods of handling of works are adhered.
5. To conduct “tool box talk” (safety briefing) before any job started (if necessary).
HT Chargeman - What to establish:
To uplift the “profession standard” of Competent Persons Chargeman
To established a fair and standard remuneration, package and benefit
To ensure the safety of competent persons chargeman
To ensure and safeguard the professionalism and competency of chargeman are in the right placed and recognized.
To ensure the sustainable of Chargeman profession by delivering a standard, quality and professional services.